Manufactured by ResMed
Our patients, who prefer minimum contact with the face, love this soft, comfortable mask.
SnoozeClinic Price $89 with fast & free shipping both ways combined with 30 day return policy (With our long standing relationship with ResMed, you return the product to us and we return it to ResMed! We do not reuse it ever.)
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is ResMed's quietest mask yet! Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor, and has been shown to deliver more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night. Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 also sports a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom. It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow w/ headgear mask is lightweight and comfortable. The noise of air through the vents is greatly reduced with the QuietAir woven mesh design.
- Ultra quietNew QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to you and your partner. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask.
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than our previous nasal pillows mask.1 The revolutionary new flexi-tube is ultra light and highly durable, letting you move around freely without compromising the mask's seal.
- Easy to use. The AirFit P10's minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze.Easy to assemble. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientationfor fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.Comfortable. The mask seals on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Includes 3 different sizes of nasal pillows so you can find just the right size.
Go ahead and try it. Our patients have loved using this simple, quiet, and light interface with their CPAP.
Sleep Well, Live Well.
Click below to watch a video explaining how to fit your AirFit P10.